Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1984 Barth - EBAY
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371800...me=ADME:B:SS:CA:3160

Here is your chance to get a Rare Barth Motorcoach. Each Barth motorhome was custom ordered and built to the customers specifications.
These were way ahead of their time and are hard to find as most Barth owners hold on to them because they know how hard they are to find.
SEE PICS
If you have never heard of a Barth then your lucky to be here!
Sit back and relax and let me tell you about this one.
Its a 1984 Regal class A 28 foot Motorcoach.
I am listing this for a friend and feel free to call Billy at 405-696-6660.
He has had a little over a year and he bought it to use.
Other interest have led him in another direction and that is the reason he is selling,
The coach has 2 roof air conditioners and they both work good.
After driving it for a while he noticed the water pump leaking (probably sitting, because it only has 34237 miles)
Billy removed the water pump and not reinstalled it so you would have to put the water pump back on before you drive it away.
We do know of a mechanic that will put the water pump back on if you would like to drive it home.
You can start it up and listen to it for a couple minutes but not any longer so it wont overheat.

The engine is a 454 chevy (gas) with a turbo 400 transmission.
The Barth runs and drives good. It has a newer set of tires and they are deep in rubber but they have been sitting for while.
Interior is nice and cabin is nice and it has zero roof leaks.
This Barth has been well cared for.
Bidding is starting at 4700. So be on top to win
The Barth goes off ebay this coming Saturday night so mark it on your calendar as not to forget!!
AGAIN call Billy with any questions.
Clean Clear Oklahoma title in Billys name,

updated on Nov 27, 2016 07:12:43 PST

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm lets see 2850km from home not really running at this time- maybe I will pass on buying it and trying to drive home

Posts: 36 | Location: Edmonton ab | Member Since: 08-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post