Tools
Reply To This Topic

21' Fla. [John's Barth]
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
It appears John has reduced his price. Many of us have seen this nice coach.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/rvs/2952707964.html
quote:

This totally restored rv is in almost new condition form the 350 chevy engine i bought from the dealership for 7800.00 with less than 5000 miles on it since i put it in the rv to the new captian chairs at 1200.00 dollars each. Just about everything has been replaced with new replacements except the auto transmission and the raiditor. The 2 year old carrier ac also has a heat strip.

the onan is a 4 kilowatt and only has 730 hours

call me for further infomation there is just to much to list here i can be reached at 727 410 1422 Make an offer and im open to all kinds of trades

I will be willing to deliver this rv anywhere in the country for a dollar a mile and an airfare home if that doesnt tell you how reliable it is I dont what will.

I have well over 20,000 dollars put into this rv my loss is your gain dont miss this time capusal thanks john

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I inspected this Barth in February. If anyone wants my opinion, PM me.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Would like to be contacted by someone that has taken a look at this Barth. Thanks!

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I personally inspected this Barth in Feb 2012. The ad is at the very best, extremely misleading. If this guy put $20000 in it, it must have been to start a bonfire at a campsite. Danny, when did you see this Barth?
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I saw this coach at the Florida GTG that I attended and thought it looked ok.

I have to admit, I didn't inspect it like I was going to buy it so I wasn't really "Checking It Out".

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Like Bill, I saw this at the Florida GTG when John and his daughter showed up as an unannounced but welcome attendee. It looked like a very nice coach. Personally, I think this would be a fine coach for the right buyer, but this is based on VERY limited knowledge. Good luck to John and the eventual buyer.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post