1993 Barth 35 Ebay
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Barth-...rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

see pics

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):
46GED1819N1042482

Barth Motor Home 35ft. Miles 79242 appears to be accurate according to old oil change records.
Power 8.3 Liter Cummins diesel.
Transmission Allison 5 Speed.
Suspension Air Ride front & back.
Brakes Air 75% or better.
Power Steering.
In its day Barth Motor Home was a top off the line motor home. It is still reasonable condition.
Not bad just look closely at the photos.
The locks on access panels have a round key and is hard to copy and most of the locks do not work.
I put small dead bolt locks on, key locks could be added. The interior is in good condition, just needs a good cleaning & a little TLC.
From side door forward it is carpeted and the carpet has a cloth cover that snaps in place, the carpet is like new under it. From side door it looks like ceramic tile all the way into the bedroom.
The sticks laying on the bed are to help hold the bed up if you need access to the motor from top side. Now for the stuff that makes this kind of a handy man special.
Although this unit was driven back to Minnesota from Florida...
The running gear is in good condition, geared 65 @ 1500 rpm, rides great, handles good, new batteries. Does have cracked windshield drivers side should be available, same as 1990 GMC Astro semi-tractor.
The reason I bought it was because I had plans off going to Alaska with it.
Now for the reason I am selling it. I bought it April of last year in Miami, Fl off eBay listing. Before I got it home, I ended up in the hospital for triple bypass surgery, needless to say plans have changed. I no longer feel that I should get that far out in the middle of nowhere with my health problems.
Because of this I have not used any of the house stuff, water heater, furnace, air conditioning, stove, toilet, shower, refrigerator, microwave. Basically, none of the house has been tried or used by me. Everything looks to be ok should work. There is a 10000-watt generator powered by a Kubota diesel. I have tried that it does work. It has power slide that pushes it out the front for service. Shipping is buyers expense.
Unit does not move until paid for, but it can stay here for up to 30 days, longer if need but ask first. Payment by cashier's check with in 7 days. NO PAYPAL!!!!!!! Call me at 612 716 1908 or email me, with questions.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2546 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
Since there is a VIN and photo with this advert, should bits of it be reposted under the Data Tag Project - unless it is already there?

Posts: 116 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post