Reply To This Topic

paint job
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/rvs/2962889379.html
quote:

Barth 1996 Regal 26ft. with Banks Power Pack System #T7883 - Top of the Line Beauty! Easy to Drive and Park Anywhere! Gorgeous full body paint, Chevy 454 V-8 with Banks Power Pack Stage III system, Flexsteel power driver seat, Hadley horn system, dual dash fans, power side view mirrors, flood light, back-up camera, hydraulic leveling jacks, Cobra CB radio, in-dash Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo, Kohler Confidant 4 generator, front overhead CRT TV with storage, VCR, cable hook-up, sofa/bed, swivel chair, fold-away table w/built-in cupholders, matching folding chair (stored in wardrobe), pleated window shades w/box valances, overhead cabinets, A/C, furnace heater, Fantastic fan w/thermostat, fully-equipped L-shaped galley with Corian counter tops/sink covers/range cover, in-counter trash disposal, double sinks w/single lever faucet, cook top stove, convection microwave, 2-door refrig/freezer w/raised panel doors, systems monitor panel, fluorescent lights, large wardrobe w/drawers below, accordion privacy door to rear double bed, reading lights, vanity sink w/storage, medicine cabinet w/shelving & vanity lights, cedar-lined wardrobe, private porcelain toilet & tub/shower, ABS tile-look shower surround, toilet sprayer, battery disconnect switches, A&E metal wrap awning, patio light, MaxxAir window vent, roof ladder, trailer hitch, Rock Solid style dirt skirt, full basement exterior storage, sliding battery tray, stainless steel wheel simualtors. 73,516 well-maintained miles. Sleeps up to 4.

$17,900. Sale Price! Call Alex @856-906-0171

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I requested a picture of the data tag and gave him the link to this listing on our Sightings Page. Here was his response.
quote:
Bill,

Thank you for posting our coach to your site. Here is a link to our full listing on our webpage. It has some more information as well more photos. http://www.whitehorserv.com/19...d-class-a-nj-i522110
I found the tag and have included a picture of it for you. Thank you again for your cooperation.

Alex

Data Tag#9512-M0008-25FC-3B

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Notice the similarity in paint with my Aristocrat? NADA only lists Aristocrat in 95.

Also this on has a 3B which is the same a mine which is the floor plan on the Aristocrat Floor plan. 9311-3895-33BB-3B

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I wasn't too impressed with this coach at first glance, but the more I see of it the more I think it might be a really nice coach for the money.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Wow, thats a lot of pictures.
Like it...

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Of all the Barth's I have seen for sale, this is the one that fits mine and Jan's requirements the best. It kills me that I'm not in a position right now to bring this home. Frowner

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I first saw this Barth on r.v.trader. I like it but it is very far from me as I am in C.A., I would like to know what others think of the coach and the price before I fly out to see it.
Thanks, Mike

Posts: 15 | Location: los angeles, C.A. | Member Since: 06-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
For that kind of money, I would do the $20K Buy it Now Regency on eBay.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
This coach is located 40 minutes from my home. If anyone wants me to check it out, let me know via PM.
I thought this coach was listed on our site some where along the line for sale...

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Received this email today.
quote:
Bill,
I don't know how to post this but I think any potential buyer might want to know it. I believe this the same coach Marty T had for sale some time ago. I was interested in it then but he decided not to sell.

When it was posted this time I went straight to New Jersey from Ohio with every intention to buy it. I arrived Monday morning at opening time. I pretended not to know anything about the Barth name or RV. I was pleased to find a very honest salesman and dealership owner. They tried to point out negatives as well as positives. They told me this was the second time they had this rv. Both times the owners had traded up.

Again, I cannot say enough positive things about this dealership.

Now for the Barth. It is beautiful. But like so many of us it is showing it's age. Three major shortfalls led to my disappointment.
1. The salesman pointed out many paint blisters. I would have seen this anyway but he was right up front about it. I would guesstimate $800.00 to 1500.00 to correct.
2. The windshield is starting to fog at bottom. I don't know what this would cost.
3. The bath tub is badly cracked. Would be costly.
Also cabinet door does not stay open, screen door holder is missing, and microwave shelves are missing.
Rv in real need of good cleaning.

Special note: Compared to older Barths I would say this: Cabinets are not nearly the same quality. Bathtub appears to be plastic instead of fiberglass. Countertops are superior to older Barths.
I was going to buy Marvin and Doris's Barth but she just couldn't part with it. I DON'T BLAME HER! For my money , hers' is a much better Barth.
I have tried to present an honest opinion of this vehicle. You should make your own decision and you may see it completely different than I do.
This is still a Barth and as such demands respect. You look at it and decide for yourself. Do your homework. Good luck.
It does looks like Marty's old coach and the location is New Jersey too. Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talked to alex last night, someone put a deposit on this Barth

Posts: 15 | Location: los angeles, C.A. | Member Since: 06-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post