Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Spotted a 1977 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
Spotted this nice old 1977 Barth at Apalachee RV today when I dropped by to meet the staff at this highly recommended shop.
It's the first Barth I have seen( other than mine)

Hank
1997 25' Barth
P-30

Posts: 85 | Location: Athens ga | Member Since: 07-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Headline says spotted a 1997 but it's a 1977 Barth.
Does this nice old Barth belong to a member?

Posts: 85 | Location: Athens ga | Member Since: 07-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I fixed the headline. BTW, I have a place just west of Sharon (Raytown) and take my Barth up there occasionally - and will be there 2/16-17.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Athens about 50 miles from Sharon.