09-26-2017, 02:43 PMDoug Smiley
1986 Barth 28 - $9500 (SW Mo)https://springfield.craigslist...e-28/6284349829.html
This is a great coach for its age. Well taken care of but not perfect so be reasonable.
- 454 V8 Chevy truck engine with Gear vendors overdrive and Banks power pak.
- Hydraulic levelers
- Dash AC works!
- VDO gauges (exact miles unknown because of gauge cluster upgrade).
- 42 and 32 gal fuel tanks
- Large generator
- New Roof AC's (may include old ones depending on how much you choose to haggle)
- Good tires
- Air bags, front and rear
- Large refrigerator with built in ice maker
- Storage inside and out
- Two all weather thermostatically controlled roof vent with cold weather cover
- Remote contol spot light.
- Original paperwork and a boat load of manuals.
- Cover for when it is stored
Pictures give most of layout. Has twin beds and bathroom with tub is in back.
No holds, PayPal, checks, ...., you know what I mean (for those that don't - cash in person only) and thank you for understanding.
Reply via Craigslist email with your name and number, if you prefer a call or text and I'll be glad to respond as quickly as I can. If I get to busy I will remove the ad until my schedule frees up and then repost it. Thank you.
Reason for selling: consolidating vehicles.