Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1996 Barth "Monarch" 33' $21,900 Indianapolis, IN
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1996 Barth "Monarch" 33' $21,900 Indianapolis, IN
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.funtimecampers.com/Details.aspx?ID=1095

1996 Barth Monarch?? 33'
BFTC Unit number 7822
Chevy Chassis & Gas Engine,
53,800 miles,
2 13.5K Air Conditioners,
Hydraulic Jacks,
Back Up Camera,
Kohler Generator,
New Awning,
Air Ryde Suspension,
see pics

Toll Free: 800-541-7908
$21,900 Indianapolis, IN

Braun's Fun Time Campers
Enjoying Life Is Why We Are Here

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Another example of why so many people are mislead about their Barth and the value of the unit. This looks like a VERY nice unit and probably worth the asking price BUT it is NOT a Monarch. Monarchs were rear engine diesel powered pushers.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Another example of why so many people are mislead about their Barth and the value of the unit. This looks like a VERY nice unit and probably worth the asking price BUT it is NOT a Monarch. Monarchs were rear engine diesel powered pushers.

Nick
beg to differ,i was offered45grand from a rv tech as he recognised a very well kept unit,of course being under storage for most of its life helps,also8.3 Cummings,with all the goodies,6 speed Allison,etc,etc.wally 34 ft barth monarch in pristine condition(not for sale)

Posts: 191 | Location: vancouver island bc | Member Since: 01-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You, in fact, aren't differing. You have a true Monarch, an entirely different coach than the one in the ad, as Nick pointed out.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post