Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1996 Monarch
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Non bus people are always a little surprised when i show them that my MCI does not have frame rails. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Talked to Spartan today to verify what engine is in this coach. The engine is a Cummins M11 rated at 400hp. The M11 is a straight 6 cylinder engine with a displacement of 10.8 liters (659.1 cu in). The M11 became the ISM. 400hp should push that Monarch down the road without any problems.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Talked to Spartan today to verify what engine is in this coach. The engine is a Cummins M11 rated at 400hp. 400hp should push that Monarch down the road without any problems.

Nick

A W E S O M E

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Talked to Spartan today to verify what engine is in this coach. The engine is a Cummins M11 rated at 400hp. 400hp should push that Monarch down the road without any problems.
Nick

A W E S O M E[/QUOTE Out of curiousity i phoned westgate rv in Kelowna BC.westgate rv . com.I spoke with Rolland Brown.He mentioned a pending offer.I respect his honesty,as he disclosed deteriortion of cargo bin floors.Sounds that the bid was lowered.Saved me the trouble of thinking how to drive a 40 footer.wally 34ft monarch vanisle.

Posts: 191 | Location: vancouver island bc | Member Since: 01-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Mark, did you get to Fontana? Looks like there will be some snow there tonight. Ray

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
With all respect to Mr. Brown, who seems to be a straight up guy, Barthmobile is not your average website. It's a national treasure Smiler Of course, I'm slightly prejudiced.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post