Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Saw BillNY's coach @ Pocono, again.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Saw BillNY's coach @ Pocono, again.
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
The big wreck in the truck race happened right in front of Bill's coach. He's one of the first, maybe 4th or 5th, after the tunnel turn. Have a blast Bill!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Good thing Barths don't leak! Hope it clears up enough to race today.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
]
quote:
Hope it clears up enough to race today.

I hope BillNY got his money's worth. The people with the $100.00 + tickets in the grand stand couldn't climb down the ladder and go in for a refreshment. I'm glad Gordon finally got a little something this year. I was really rooting for Jr. but Jeff needed one.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Heard some fans were struck by lightening. Hope they are OK. Jeff won me 50 bucks! Sent a pic of my TV screen to Bill, maybe he'll post it here.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
One person killed, several still in hospital. Very sad day. I hope Bill wasn't near the strike and however shaken, is well and safe.

Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post