Now on with all the personal updates . Thumbs Up

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am indeed interested! I am the person who was just behind you in almost purchasing this Motorhome! Is she as beautiful as she looked in the craigslist photos? I know looks didn’t get you home - but I will be interested in hearing your stories!

Posts: 6 | Location: Tampa FL | Member Since: 04-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Scubique, Read thru some stories here. The you can post your story here.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scubique
posted Hide Post
Hi Raasco,

Thanks for your interest. Things always look better in pictures than in real life in my opinion and this coach is no different.

I will follow Kevin's suggestion and post some info in the Coaches bought and sold forum.

Scubique

Posts: 35 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 04-24-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scubique
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Cool, I have friends in Columbus. We also have a fun get together in Oregonia or Spring Valley depending on the weather.
If you can let me know the data Dag number we may have it listed. If you are not listed we will try to tell you more about your unique Barth once we see the data tag build number. Good luck with your BARTH Thumbs Up cheers

Hi Kevin,

I am finally getting around to this. Here is my datatag image. Is there any info on this coach? Also, is this the correct place for me to post this?

Thanks
Scubique

Posts: 35 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 04-24-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
We use Photobucket to save expensive space on the site rather than using the "attachment" facility; contact Kevin on how to upload to PB. Image size also should e reduced before uploading, as the PB resizer doesn't always work.

I've deleted the pix of the data tag for now.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been away working on a other projects. Please be sure your Private Messages are on. I will respond with a private message. Please be patient.
Rusty thank you as always for the help here for our website.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
My job's easy - point folks to you about pix, and go back to watching TV...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
My job's easy - point folks to you about pix, and go back to watching TV...
Thumbs Up Everyone here has a place Thumbs Up Thanks to any member that helps other members out, because that is what it is all about!

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay Scott. Your Barth has been owned by this member. You have my phone number in a private message. Thank you for your patience. I currently have other obligations that need worked on.

posted Hide Post
I found this in Photobucket. Scot,(Scubique) your folder is 3810, please put 3810 in the subject of your email when you attach more photos.