Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1985 Barth 31ft - $10500 (Oak Ridge)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 Barth 31ft - $10500 (Oak Ridge)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/rvs/5849554340.html

VIN: 1gbkp37w8f3320842
odometer: 24000
Zak== text: ☎ (865) 919-6818

I can assure a buyer that this unit drives very well and is very livable. It drives very well, shifts solid, and holds the road fantastically. With such low miles it should. The air conditioners work great, the heaters work but I have never used them for long periods. The water heater works but I also have not used it for long periods. The leveling jacks work great, as well as the plumbing system. The dash AC is inoperative. The generator is inoperative but is not seized and is all there. Gauges and controls work perfectly with the exception of the tach. The awnings are in marginal condition; they are functional but need new canvases. One muffler is split down the seam, happened before I realized distributor was causing spark loss. The rear-view camera works great, as does the spotlight. It needs windshield wipers.

Since I have owned it I have done the following:
-Remove Ice Maker, replace with shop vac that will be included with the unit.
-Replace Fridge with conventional unit. It worked fine all summer in Lake Worth, FL and all the next summer in Dillon, SC.
-Replace all fuel hose, filters, dropped tank to clean that filter and replace hoses above tank.
-Rebuilt Quadrajet
-Replaced Distributor
-Replaced motor in front AC unit
-Replaced vent cover in bathroom
-Installed covers on AC units
-Re coated roof with elastomeric sealant
-Installed better table

I will also include with the sale:
-Double mattress for rear bed
-Counter top Ice Machine
-Sewer hose and fittings
-Water hose and filter/fittings
-Tow hitch
-Plastic Industrial Grating entry mat
-12V Fridge for keeping stuff cold while traveling

See previous listing:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...803986087#2803986087

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Doug you are a little behind the curve on this Barth. It has been listed a few days now. Computer

I would rather see you sniff the Barth coaches for sale and beat the owners owner to Barthmobile like you did this one.
Search tip: try using the phone number in the search box.
Alert: Nobody can advertise a Barth without Doug Smiley finding it!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
The reason I showed this ad at this time was the increase of the asking price in the most recent ad on CL!! Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It depends who you are siding with. The Prospective Barth Buyer or the Current Barth Seller? As a frugal Barth purveyor, I want to see Barthmobile members (Barth collectors and Purveyors) get the lowest buy it now price, even if it makes my Barth worth less (worthless.) ROTFLMAO
It is all good on here, because most Barth Sellers return the advertisement with donation to Barthmobile.com.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
another new price--

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/rvs/5849554340.html

VIN: 1gbkp37w8f3320842

I also have a tow dolly and a reese hitch motorcycle rack that can be negotiated into the deal. I have used both successfully.

TRADE OFFERS WELCOME, I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK OR BOX VAN

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I contacted the owner since it is located close to me in Oak Ridge, TN. I suggested he do a Car Fax on it. Would be happy to look at it for anyone that is interested.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Copied and pasted from the other topic started by the owner.