Another 20 footer
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted
dayton craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

Barth Motorhome - $3500 (Dayton, Ohio)
quote:
1976 Barth Motorhome, 20', Class A, this is a classic that needs to be restored! Has less than 24,000 original miles!!! Chevy 350 4 bolt main with Turbo 400 transmission. This motorhome has been stored for too many years and needs to be used, or great for parting out. There's over 2000.00 in aluminum alone, plus the engine and transmission that would make a great platform for a street rod, or whatever. Barth used a Chev truck chassis, includes Kohler Generator that has very low hours. First 3500.00 takes it!

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Stopped by to check out this coach. Would be a great one for Todd to redo. Needs a good home. Solid coach, not to bad on the rust side. Water damage at air and vents. Interior needs redone. Needs all rubber. Gen has low Hr's, Tranny gone thru aprox 500 miles ago. Shell has very few ding or dents and corrosion is about nill. Someone needs to save this one.Would hate to see it parted out. Here some cell phone photos.

Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Needs ceiling work for sure - did the dog sniff something out?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
did the dog sniff something out?

Maybe a little bag of something forgotten, stuffed behind that cushion??

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not think doorman inspected the barth real good, as i didn't. i bought it. taking the guy's word about the story he gave me. paid $560 to have bought back to indiana. the guy I bought it from is a liar when he said it had less than 24,000 miles he really ment to say it had 2,24,000 on it. The motor was wore completly out and the tranny had never been out you could tell by the crud that was built up around the whole drivetrain. After getting under it i could see it had been wrecked on the passengers front side. the lair said he bent the bumper pulling it. underneath is completly rusted out. believe me i will pay closer attention on my next barth i buy. I am a barth fan and will continue to be. ROGER HARPER

Posts: 4 | Location: new albany, in | Member Since: 01-10-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am sorry that she was misrepresented to you. Ooops What are your plans, hopefully you will make her like new again and enjoy. Smiler

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post