Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1974 BARTH 'C' 22' $4700 CDN (surrey BC)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1974 BARTH 'C' 22' $4700 CDN (surrey BC)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
1974 CHEV. 'C' (BARTH)
VIN: C6Y3343106755
22 FT. PROPANE, ELECTRIC, 110/12 VOLT
odometer: 34880
SLEEPS 6 OLDIE GOODY
RUNS WELL.
SEE PICS
OVERHEAD BUNK
CLEAN INTERIOR, NEW CUSHIONS.
3 BURNER STOVE, OVEN, FRIDGE, FURNACE
PHONE 604-596-2785 NO TEXT PLEASE

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Doug , Is there a link to this add ?
It say's see pics , but NO link to view them .

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
1974 BARTH 'C' 22' $4700 CDN (surrey BC)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-rv-mot...ome-barth/1332976528

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawn Kaminski
posted Hide Post
Hi guy's,
I purchased this '74 C Class. So now I am a new "BARTH" owner! The miles are a true 34880 and is above average condition! 5.7lt 350 engine. I am trying to find out what HP it has? Not a speck of rust under. As you can see in the photos super clean door wells.Dash has zero fade or cracks. Pretty sure this unit was stored inside its entire life! That being said I was hoping to use Barthmobile for advise going forward. I have a few questions but will wait till I do up some photos etc. Excited to be part of this group. I have been looking for a Barth for a few years. There is also a 32ft Humpback twin axle close to me but it is too big!

Posts: 22 | Location: Edmonton Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 10-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
HI Shawn,
Thanks for sharing here. Welcome to the Barth world.
Look around near the driver seat for a data tag. On the wall, by the curtain is usually the place. Please post a picture of the data Tag. Pull out a kitchen drawer and look for four digit number written in black magic marker. Let me know the numbers please. I will have a folder created for your specific Barth.
In the mean time our Host Superman Bill NY will try to clean up your recent photo. It appears as though it is a thumbnail and somewhat blurry.
Other members here will be able to direct you to where to find your HP information.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawn Kaminski
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your quick response Kevin! I will post the Tag and find the four digit Wed of next week. Will take some much better photos also. Enjoy your week!
Shawn

Posts: 22 | Location: Edmonton Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 10-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Kaminski:
Hi guy's,
There is also a 32ft Humpback twin axle close to me but it is too big!

java Computer Please stop by and get a picture of the data tag for our files. java Computer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Kaminski:
Hi guy's,
There is also a 32ft Humpback twin axle close to me but it is too big!

Is this the other Barth you are referring to? Are you a new member in The Mary Ray club?