Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted
http://dallas.en.craigslist.or.../rvs/1082906003.html

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Could this possibly as good as it looks? Must be Ford [single axle].

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
$5k....Wow!......IF there's no major issues, this one ought to go in a nanosecond!
One would think this should be in the
low teens....

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Called one of the numbers listed and the coach sold last night at about 10pm. It was a 460 Ford on a John Deere chassis (Good guess, Danny). The gentleman remembered seeing the tag over the door but did not keep any info with the numbers. Maybe the new owner will show up.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
This sounds like an excellent buy, but don't be too sure about "low teens." Just over a year ago I sold a 1990, 33' Regal SE, for just under $10K, about 60% of NADA. Well-equipped, excellent mechanical, good interior, marginal paint, used regularly, all maintenance current. I marketed it for a year, though not as intensely as I might have. Big disadvantage here was that we're in the boondocks, not in or near a big metro. area, & didn't draw many serious lookers. Sold only because of advancing age & infirmity.

I bought the Barth in 2004 at about 90%of low NADA then, after watching Barth sales for a couple years. 90% of low NADA was about the average selling price then. I bet the market is even softer now.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Wonder if this is the same coach
here

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If it's not it's his twin brother.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post