Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    28' Barth Regency - $7500 (shawano??)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

28' Barth Regency - $7500 (shawano??)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Barth Regency custom motor coach. 71k original miles. Good condition, good tires, we have upgraded to a larger unit. Motor is 454 gas. Possible trade for dependable Mini Van or vehicle suitable for an older person to get in and out of. See pics...

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/rvs/4149326103.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Euro?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Definately a Euro, first one I've seen with a side bath, original faux marble counter tops and back splashes. Looks to be in good shape, I'd say well worth the asking price if everything checks out.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
looks very good to me.
The repaint would have been thousands of dollar$

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Shawano WI, 40 miles from Green Bay in the frozen tundra Computer

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post