CL > madison > for sale > rvs - by owner

1982 Barth Motorhome on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis,
454 engine with Turbo 400 automatic.
odometer: 74020
Runs and drives well.
In good shape,
lots of new parts.
Older custom paint job.
Ready to use, or great restoration project for someone who appreciates the classic RV.
Sleeps 4, 5 with a small blow-up mattress.
See pics
Asking $9000 or reasonable offer.
Scott text:☎ (608) 228-3999

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I assume this is a Euro and in the 21 foot range ?

Posts: 36 | Location: Edmonton ab | Member Since: 08-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
It's a Euro but a 28. Different floor plan than mine, but could work if it's what you want. Looks pretty nice to me.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all,

This is my motorcoach for sale that started this string. I was told about the Barthmobile site and started looking around only to find this feed. It is a 28' coach. It was an impulse purchase for us. This was our first motorhome, and we had no idea what we were buying. It does not fit our family very well. If anyone knows of a good home we would like to see it leave. We are looking to get into a toy hauler and will possibly trade.

Thank you,
Scott

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I received your voicemail, thank you. Here is the coach tag

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Member is selling his coach here.

Barth Coaches For Sale ~ 1982 Euro

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post