Tools
Reply To This Topic

1968 Barth trailer trade/sell Medford
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://medford.craigslist.org...ette/7156032881.html

see pics

I have a 1968 Barth trailer that planned to remodel. I really need to finish my house and clean stuff up around here. Body is very strait for its age and would buff out to a chrome shine. I absolutely love the design and how it was built. The floor is completely sound, but it did leak so the roof was needing repair. I stripped most of it down and it’s ready to go back up. The cabinets are in place still, the stove is there, the bathroom is all there. It’s ready to start it’s new life and go back together. The trailer was built like an airplane, so the outside is all aluminum and the frame for it is made of aluminum as well. This is a great platform to build off of.

Up for trade or sale. I would love fj40 parts or first gen 4runner parts. Call text or email with questions.
Call or Text===
Jesse

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
This (CL)posting has been deleted by its author.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post