34' in Oregon
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted
http://eugene.craigslist.org/rvs/1308114920.html

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
This baby is SOLD!
::::::smiling coyly:::::::::

See "Data tag info, weight & tire questions" thread below for more info.

Dustyjeeper, you had no way of knowing this, but oh maaaannnn I've been in utter angst since you posted the link to this ad! Eeker

So glad I can laugh about it now! Smiler

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Are you the proud new owner of a Barth. Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. I just like finding barths.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
dusty, ya' done good - Diane has found her nightma, er, "Dream Coach"... Thumbs Up

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of John C.
posted Hide Post
Pictures....

the CL ad is gone, We need to see this to believe.

John

As yet Barthless,

Still waiting for a reply on my offer

Now in Progress.

Posts: 64 | Location: Penryn Ca | Member Since: 08-28-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
dusty, ya' done good - Diane has found her nightma, er, "Dream Coach"...

LOL Oh dear, apparently once again I've managed to confuse Rusty.
To set the record straight: I found it on 8/21 and started the thread entitled: "Data tag info, weight & tire questions" to learn more about it. Dusty (unknowing that we were actively pursuing it) put the link to the seller's ad the evening of 8/25. I discovered that he had done this at 6:30AM the next day right after putting Wayne on the plane to Oregon, at which point I exclaimed: "Oh nooooooooooo!"
Thankfully the seller is an honerable gentleman, for even though he got two calls on it in the short time frame since Dusty posted it, he told them that Wayne was on his way out there and thus had first dibbs on it, whew! So that's the story! Smiler
Now as for it being a "nightma,er, Dream coach"....to us she's a "Diamond in the rough" Big Grin

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO I'm not confused now that I know you bought the 36T. You've quite a project there! But the reason many of us own Barths is because (as someone on this forum once said), "It won't fall apart faster than you can fix it!"

There will no doubt be unforseen challenges, but in the end you'll have a one-of-a-kind coach that people will admire. I hope the trip home is uneventful.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope the trip home is uneventful.

From your lips to God's ear! Heartfelt thanks Rusty! Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hey to Diane and Wayne. Haven't heard from you two lately. How goes the trip back to the East Coast?
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post