Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1990 Barth 32' Gas - $12500 (lima,Ohio)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 Barth 32' Gas - $12500 (lima,Ohio)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
32 ft, Barth Motor Home
454 chev. eng. 400 trans
always serviced
same owner since it was 2 years old
126,000 all long distance the motor was used to travel all over the country
New Cost was $120,000 was custom order Like all Barth Motor Homes where
This is the best built Gas motor home ever Built
the only thing they changed on them in the 20 years of building them was the paint combination !
this one is Painted like the 1990 models
the paint on this Motor home is in better shape then one that is a few years old
Nice you would think its a couple of years old!
always stored inside
google Barth they are a all steel frame with alum. skin ,like a Bus is built or a school bus
if you get in a wreck your NOT setting in a pile of wood and Styrofoam!
Not your alum. Styrofoam wood framed motor homes that last about 10 years before they fall apart!
has every thing !
VERY SHARP
they don't make them any more like this
$12,500 cash
$15,000 if I take it and get it Serviced
will take a pull camper on partial trade
Please No Junk
☎ 937-726-3198
My motor is above average shape !
You Can't even get these any more !
Unless you buy a top end Diesel Pusher (American Eagle or Beaver )
Its Nice!!!
see pics
Do your research First !
This is Not Comparable to a Winnebago, Champion or any other built!!

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
http://dayton.craigslist.org/rvs/5111966277.html

As long as the ad remains up, several photos can be seen. twin beds in rear. made thirty years ago last month. every inch of kitchen counter space has something on it.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yep, looks more like an '85-'86 than the advertised '90...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
32-footer with single rear axle? Almost looks like a candidate for the overhang hall of shame.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
If it were a 90 it would have the newer style brow at the top of the windshield. The instrument panel is identical to my 86…

That is an 85 GM chassis, most later Regals, esp without a tag axle, were Ford/Oshkosh. If it is truly a 32 it is the longest nontag P3X we've seen. There are several 31s we know of, none longer. confusion

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger in Seattle:
32-footer with single rear axle? Almost looks like a candidate for the overhang hall of shame.
I looked at the ad before reading the thread and was thinking the same thing. Roll Eyes Just think though, all you have to do is paint yours like a newer model and you can make it younger. "they are a all steel frame with alum. skin" You might think the same owner sense it was two years old would now the actual construction method.
The questions this one raises!!! java

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
It looks like he has a home made data tag that stats it's a 85.

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I think that may be a GM tag for the chassis. Looks like a VIN there. It would be nice to see the Barth data tag, maybe some pictures of a clean tidy coach for once? head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
I thought our coach had an overhang. This coach almost looks like it is built on a standard 178" WB chassis. Our 31' has an extended 195" W.B. chassis. Does look like it could be 32'.

I would think it is an 1986. I personally think mid 80's Barth's have some of the best interiors of any years.

Might not be a bad buy if tires are new and everything is is working order. From the picks it looks like it was loaded up with most options. Has awning all around. Regency dash,air horns,spotlight,docking lights,spare tire and looks in great shape.

If any one is serious about this coach PM me. I would be will to check it out for you. About 50 minutes from me.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
If any one is serious about this coach PM me. I would be will to check it out for you. About 50 minutes from me.

Thanks
was hoping someone closer than I would offer

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post