Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1993 Breakaway Dublin OH
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:
quote:
Originally posted by Harold,Cat&Sam:
https://www.rvtrader.com/listi...BREAKAWAY-5008366078

Spotted this tonight.

Awesome opportunity to get all of the advantages of a larger diesel bus without the disadvantages. Small enough for virtually any campground/state park yet large enough to be used as a full timer if so desired. Diesel reliability with 11-12 MPG. Runs well. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. 7.0KW LPG Kohler generator - works well. Aluminum body, no fiberglass issues. New brakes, turned rotors, new electric step motor, recently serviced engine and generator. Solar panel and controller. Dash air needs work, but the full system has been tested and is solid. Some small tinkering needed by new owner but all major systems are great and have lots of life left. 4 new house and coach batteries. lots of updates on the interior. Recent servicing of plumbing and water pump. Lots of extras including grey/black water tank wash out, external LPG hookup, back up camera, separate shower and toilet rooms, convection microwave, fridge with freezer, pantry, and more. Two roof mount AC units blow cold and are oversized for the RV. Significant parts are available through suppliers like Dodge, Cadillac etc as this coach was designed to use off the shelf components like the dash air controls, windscreens, axles etc. Solid Cummins 190 HP Diesel with Allison AT542 4 speed automatic transmission and a Spartan chassis. 172" wheel base, Height ~ 10'6" Width 8 '. LP Tank 44.5 Gal, and combined holding tank (grey/black) 66 Gal. LPG water heater with engine heat exchange. High quality toilet, poured marble sink in bathroom.Very comfortable riding coach. Happy to send more photos and specifications if you are interested. Not interested in dealers contacting me. Thanks. Unique, classic look turns heads.

I think we have seen this one before. I'll see if I can find the posts and link them. Something about the photos looks very familiar. (Color & Brightness)

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Link

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post