Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1984 Barth Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Klareellis
posted

Posts: 33 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 11-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Needs Work?????? What could it possibly need ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO Sorry

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I am not sure with the new high tech ventilation system.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Needs Work?????? What could it possibly need ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO Sorry
Click Gutted our and parted our to the members here. Click

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
I'd say parting it out would be good, since MCC Regency parts are getting hard to find.

Maybe removing engine & wheels and with a little (?) work...a hunting shack. Big Grin

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim & Barb:
I'd say parting it out would be good, since MCC Regency parts are getting hard to find.

Maybe removing engine & wheels and with a little (?) work...a hunting shack. Big Grin

ROTFLMAO No problem shooting out the front! Violence

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I did purposely remove the glass from my 72 and replaced with aluminum sheet metal and then insulated. I may find a time I am relaxed and not to stressed to put my pictures of it on here. It is a great Deer Camp. Didn't cost me $6000.......

I do have the passenger side windshield from my 72. I will not ship. I broke the Drivers side when removing. I was very careful but it had a stone chip and it did not survive. I have the passenger side safely stored. if you need it let me know.

I'll throw this info in a correctly labeled post. This just got me thinking.

$6000 for this $19500 for mine to drive away???

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Klareellis
posted Hide Post
Its back!

https://losangeles.craigslist....arth/6787599738.html

Seems the price has gone up. Im going to give them a call, see what the deal is and if he is willing to part it out.

Posts: 33 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 11-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
1984 Barth 35'
paint color: silver
diesel 8.2 with auto trans
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
condition: good
odometer: 50000
title status: salvage
Needs work
see pics
Burbank, Ca
$6500.00

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Klareellis
posted Hide Post
I just talked with steve about his 84 Regency he has for sale. He suffered a broken leg about 8 months ago. hes an older gentleman. he hired some guys to work on it but he said they didnt know what they were doing. he has 2 new windshields and a side window but no side frame for the window. He lives an hour away from the barth and isnt able to get to it to get more pictures at this time. he says it has 50,000 miles on it. He is a real nice guy and we talked for some time about traveling. he is going to see about signing up to barthmobile to either list his barth and tell his story or see about getting parts to what he has.