Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Bike week Barth sighting
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted
It's Bike week here in Daytona and saw a Barth (93 Breakaway) at a house a couple of blocks away. Of course I had to stop and meet the owner and check out the visiting Barth. Fred, who is familiar with Barth mobile web site is heading back to South Carolina today after enjoying Bike week 2010.
Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Wow Nick, look at that wheel shine!!!!!!

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
Did they say what part of SC?

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Not sure but he is a member on Barthmobile, so you can look his profile up. His email is below.

fbothman@homesc.com

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Iam here back on the web. Been on the road playing. It was nice of Ray to take the time to stop and say hello. The group I was with now knows there is someone eles like me who loves Barths. Thanks Ray.
Hey Neil I live in Pinopolis which is just outside of Moncks Corner SC.

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
In addition to the Breakaway, Freddy recently sold a 1978 Barth. He has supplied us with all of the tags for both his former and current coach. Hope you enjoyed Bike Week. Thumbs Up

Breakaway Tag Info

1978 Barth 21'

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post