Tools
Reply To This Topic

Oct 2 5PM US2 Brevort MI
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
Went to Wilderness State park for the weekend, missed the eclipse due to clouds.

Went to UP to help Dad haul the old boat into the barn for the winter. A short run on the VW family railroad and it was up and out.

Returning home today eastbound on US2 in the UP, spotted a Barth at 5PM going west on US2 at Brevort, MI. (About 15 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge.)

Same size and color scheme as Lenny and Judy's coach. We don't know what happened to Lenny's coach after he passed away. Hopefully it's on the road again, maybe in MI?

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
Was it a silver/maroon shorty? Mine blew up on my August trip up to Silver Lake and it's close to being done now... Has been out on the roads for test runs.

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz and I thought it was 30 ft or longer, but the color scheme is right. Maybe it was yours! hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post