Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1979 27 footer
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jsloan
posted Hide Post
There is and was no hard feelings. I was ready to drive it home, it just wasn't ready to get there.

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i replaced the brake line and bled the brakes i also adjusted the back brakes so she has plenty of stop now i rerouted that particular brake line best i could and installed a little heat shield because originally the rear brake line from the master cylinder was awfully close to the exhaust manifold it originally came from michigan so yes there is rust under it.i aint trying to ream nobody just trying to get my money back out of it.the farthest i have driven it was about 160 miles round trip with no trouble it has 6 new michelin tires on the ground with less than 500 miles on them. everything works on it except for the remote cranking for the genset and im sure it could be fixed pretty easy i just havent took the time to trace it all out

Posts: 9 | Location: south alabama | Member Since: 02-12-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post