Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 Barth 27m "C" $3500 (Steamboat Springs, CO)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth 27m "C" $3500 (Steamboat Springs, CO)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
This RV is in pretty good condition for its age...Found it in a barn at an estate sale.
All aluminum Airstream styled coach. Owner had the coach painted before his death.
It has been converted to a manual clutch and 5 speed Transmission.
Glass is good but could use new seals all around.. Old carpet has been removed to the wood flooring
Chevy 350cc Motor Starts and Idles (needs Tune-up)
New Paint on Cab
Some signs of water leaks in the bathroom and above the cab. All Aluminum frame under the skin.
Bathroom / Shower is intact and need a face lift.
Needs a good new owner with time to tinker and bring her back to life.
Check out the web site....These babies have a cult following
The Barth floor plan that is similar is the 3rd one down on the bottom of the brochure photo.
Links: https://www.barthmobile.com/
http://s687.photobucket.com/us...le/102_3237.jpg.html
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/5621045161

50655 Buck Mountain Lane

http://westslope.craigslist.org/rvs/4160158609.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Doug, you've been busy. This Class C manual is interesting. I suppose that is a genny compartment behind drivers door.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been talking to the owner (Dave, one heckuva nice guy). Essentially it is a one owner vehicle, stored pretty much in a dry environment, with the normal amount of wear and tear for a 30 plus year old vehicle. Close to making an offer, it is a cool RV. (you can tell I am old, I said cool)

Chuckd
1979 Prevost

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
where is it located?

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Check out the web site....These babies have a cult following

First an "official Barth junkie", now a cult member... what will I tell my mother?

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just make sure you lay off the kool aide.

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
What makes you think I haven't been whooped? A lot? wack
As long as we keep it humorous I don't think we need to be too sensitive. ROTFLMAO

I don't think Barth Kool Aid will sell well, though.

I only send money to Bill because we retired teachers make so much money we don't know what to do with it. (so I'm told)

(I don't actually like this site I'm just trying to bolster the resale of my coach someday with good PR... it's all about me!)

Oops, talk about thread drift. A Class C would be really nice for weekend trips, tailgating, etc. Easy to drive, park, and easier on gas. (Doorman is my latest hero!)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought it! Will pick it up this spring when the snow melts. Looking forward to getting it road ready, and getting on the road.

Chuckd
Stillwater Mn

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckd:
I bought it! Will pick it up this spring when the snow melts. Looking forward to getting it road ready, and getting on the road.

Chuckd
Stillwater Mn

Sweet You save me the temptation and are bring it here to Minnesnowta. Look forward to seeing it and meeting you.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post