Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Barth 36' Cummins 300 $22,000 OBO Orlando
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/5109931291.html

1995 barth This is a very nice top of the line coach. 36' long This is not a fiberglass and plywood motorhome, but aluminum walls and aluminum skin. Excellent running and low mileage Cummins 300 h.p. diesel engine. 6 speed Allison transmission. 3 cyl Kubota diesel generator. This coach runs and shifts perfectly, drives down the road great!. two propane furnaces and a diesel fired furnace. Very nice condition would drive this anywhere today. All fluids and filters changed. engine has 79,000 miles. Two roof airs, nice and cold. Lots of storage, flex steel captains chairs, couch pulls out to bed. Corian countertops, No water leaks.
Great dependable RV.
SEE PICS
$22,000 o.b.o
...for more info please call (954) 552-8918

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Duplicate. Must have grown a new engine. Note the phone number. Original Miami CL ad gone but photos are the same. Call the number and see if you get a person named Mitch wack .

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks for cleaning that up for me Kevin. I sincerely appreciate it. Computer

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Duplication

previously posted as: "93 Regency 36' Miami C/L"

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Beware of this one. See here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...863987587#3863987587

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
ad reads:
" Very nice condition would drive this anywhere today."
perhaps should be changed to: "suitable to be towed somewhere someday." if, as alleged (upon inspection): The engine would not turn over. The coach is a dirty, unkept, unserviced mess, with trashed tires.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow i have been watching this column for along time i never will get use to all the sarcasam used!

Posts: 2 | Location: new holstein | Member Since: 02-20-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
This is precisely the problem I mentioned in the "Buyer beware" thread. After enough of these flaky ads and the disappointing results some of us have become rather jaded about the whole business. Time and time again we see coaches represented as for sale by owner and they are in RV lots on consignment, etc. They are dirty inside, poorly maintained, blurry photos but described as in "great condition" ready to drive.

I guess after all we should remember these are 25+ year old vehicles, caveat emptor. It would be nice to see more authentic ads here, though.

Good luck to all you persistent Barth shoppers! I hope you can wade through the mess to get what you want.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bernard parr:
wow i have been watching this column for along time i never will get use to all the sarcasam used!

Actually, Mogan David's post isn't sarcastic - it's a direct quote from someone who planned to buy the coach until he saw its condition, which was described very inaccurately in the ads.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post