Tools
Reply To This Topic

1992 Barth Breakaway 30' - $15800 (Windom MN}
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://www.shoppok.com/marsha...--15800--Windom-.htm

SEE PIC

1992 Barth Breakaway 30 (model # 30-BS-11B) diesel coach. Cummins 5.9, Allison 545 (replaced approx.10,000 miles ago). B-D Torque Convertor and PAC brake. Excellent EcoCruise cruise control. 7000kw propane generator. 2 roof A/Cs. This coach is very exceptional for its age, and has been mostly stored inside, or under a cover (cover included). This is NOT a project like many older motorhomes. Built of all metal framing and solid riveted aircraft aluminum, so no delamination or leaking. This custom coach was high-end and over $125,000 in 1992. It has been steadily maintained through the years, and just returned from a two month long, 4000 mile trip through the Southwest. It has just been serviced and greased. Toyo tires are from 2008, with 14,000 miles. They look excellent, but Toyo recommends replacement at 10 years, so this is reflected in the price. All systems work great except the dash a/c. The batteries are less than a year old, and a new power converter was just installed. I have all paperwork, blueprints, and books from day one.
The coach has been completely cleaned, sterilized and detailed inside. No cleaning needed!
Ready to go camping! Asking $15,800.

Last Updated on: September 26, 2019

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!
www.amway.ca/dougsmiley

Posts: 2693 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
posted Hide Post
This add originated two years ago . What are the odds of it still being for sale ?
I sent an email , i guess we'll see Hide

Harold
Cat
Sam is 10 year old Miniature Schnauzer
Currently without a coach

KE5WCW

Posts: 136 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pulled up a couple more adds on this website , all say "updated September 26 2019 "

Harold
Cat

KE5WCW

Posts: 136 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My research indicates that this coach was bought by Bob G in April of 2017 .

Harold
Cat

KE5WCW

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
thanks for digging deeper into that for me/us---
that will be one less site
to look for Barths for sale Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!
www.amway.ca/dougsmiley

Posts: 2693 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post