Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

88 Barth Regal 28'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs/6523006647.html
Not mine but it looked like something someone else might want to mess around with.

Posts: 1 | Location: Santa Cruz, CA USA | Member Since: 04-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Quote:
I'm very very very reluctantly selling my RV. I got a new job and just don't have the time to take care of it and pay for storage since I'm not using it as much as I used to be able. It runs and is drivable. It was purchased for $6000 and I've put in over $4k on fixing the brakes, getting a new AC unit, a new alternator, new exhaust pipes (though there is a leak at the exhaust manifold). I purchased it in Ohio a couple years ago, drove it to California, and have driven it to Colorado a couple times, down the coast of California, and to Burning Man twice. I went on a 3 month trip last year which was amazing, and even took it on a ferry a couple times new Vancouver! It has some problems; the generator is broken I believe it won't start. The side mirror is broken. The shower and water systems leak. And the back bumper is bent (among other things). This thing is a beast so it takes someone who knows what they're doing to be able to take care of it, so please be prepared for a challenge and fixer-upper if you want this. All the pics are when I was traveling around.

It's a Chevy P30 chassis with a 454 gasoline engine. Lots of power! I've driven it over the continental divide multiple times.
There is about 70k-75k miles on it.
$6000

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/s...28ft/6563787998.html

1988 Barth Regal 28ft Aluminum Body
$4500 (potrero hill)
see pics

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post