Tools
Reply To This Topic

Reality check
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Well, if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.

It warmed up and rained all Saturday! (In January??) Knocked the snow way down. I backed the coach out to get it ready.
If all that rain had been snow… confusion

Last night they forecast a winter storm(?) This morning it was sunny and bright! These were taken about noon. Almost ready for the Florida run!

About 4PM, here we go again. head bang

It snowed until dark, lots of wind. Can't wait to see it in the morning. wack

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Yech! The last pic reminds me of everything I hated about Michigan winters. Looking forward to seeing you folks again

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Steve

I think your next purchase for the Barth should be a snow plow blade.(Just in Case)!

The good thing is your headed south and it's going up to 79 today.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
A V plow would be nice in heavy traffic, too. Tooling Along confusion

God bless el Nino! the snow changed back to rain about dark. By morning the 4 inches of snow had dropped to 2 inches of wet snow. Now it is 35, foggy and raining again. (In February!)

We get several species of woodpeckers here. Today we saw one of the BIG ones, a pileated woodpecker.

We also get hairy, downy, red bellied, and three toed woodpeckers, occasional sapsuckers. Also flickers, closely related.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
...while up here it is rainy and the snow has mostly gone... with a balmy 51F

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post