Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Free Password Manager Software
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
If you're like me, you probably have several different passwords for the different web sites you login to, i.e., your email account, your bank account, ebay, etc. Always looking for ways to do things easier, I ran across RoboForm software and downloaded it to my computer. It is a password manager as well as a form filler for registrations and order forms. You only have establish a master password once and from there, all your accounts are available for logging into through the RoboForm toolbar. I was skeptical until I tried it and found that it's a real time saver, not to mention that I don't have to remember an untold number of passwords anymore. The best thing about RoboForm is that it's free, plus there are no annoying advertising banners that come with some freeware. This is the web site to RoboForm homepage:

http://www.roboform.com/

Randy Prince

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I downloaded the RoboForm and have found it to be an awesome utility. I now wonder how I got along without it! Thanks so much for the suggestion.

In search of a vintage Barth.

Posts: 8 | Location: Chambersburg, PA | Member Since: 10-24-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post