Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    I'm Dreaming of a White...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I'm Dreaming of a White...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
It is snowing in Lexington NE today so you can start decorating Cool

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I am sooo glad the only white thing I see this morning is a field of cotton Big Grin

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what you said! Smiler

Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We had light snow on Halloween but nothing on the ground. I got 86Barth winterized but I need to get out again to gas up and get propane. Still haven't really road tested the new 454 either.

Last year it snowed on Oct 23 and stayed until late April. head bang
I hope we don't have a repeat of that!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Interstate 20 in SC was closed in Lexington County this morning due to snow. First time snow in SC since 1880 that early.
FYI Interstate 40 is closed at the NC and TN border until 2:30 pm and Smoky Mtn Natl Park campgrounds are closed and some roads. Downed trees etc

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
No snow here in west Tennessee and the temp is 41 outside at 7:27 PM.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Yup, winter hit here in Yuma yesterday.....only had a high of 80 and had to close the windows last nite. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
It was 35° outside here in the Shenandoah of Valley Virginia this morning....Time to winterize the breakaway...wish I could just take it to Florida for the winter but I can't leave until after Thanksgiving...

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
SNOWING 30 centimeters = 11.8110236 inches in New Brunswick
while Nova Scotia just gets lots of rain + 59F at 4:12PM

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Spent the weekend at Ortona Locks on the Caloohahatchee River (west of Lake Okeechobee). Predicted tenp was 48 degrees so it does get cold in southern Florida. It warmed up to the mid 70's this afternoon,so all is well.............

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
38°F here last night, high of 54° yesterday, 63° today. Tonight's low will be 35°, up to 72° tomorrow.

Gotta crawl around under the Barth this week, so the warmup is welcomed.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ok, are you happy now? Here we go again. I'm already tired of it.

Barth still needs road testing but gas finally went under $3 so I'll fill it up. (Needs about 70 gallons.)

Looking at snow for the next week. Hopefully won't last all winter like last year! head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I will be more careful what I wish for. Had to winterize (with a sweatshirt Roll Eyes tomorrows low is 23F in Savannah Ga.
BTW gas is $2.589
Boiled some fresh green peanuts to warm the hands

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Current temp on the front porch in north west Tennessee is 28, and the high temp today was 49. Got a good snowfall night before last (about 2 inches) but has almost melted.

Mary

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I left Sunday for the Chiefland Star Party, with NWS predicting lows this week of =>30°F; with that info, I shut the pump off (as I always do before a road trip). Then progressively, the forecasts dropped to 23°. So today I came home (a short 60 mi. drive) to "winterize" the house...and the Barth's speedometer crapped.

Of course, Norman (the cat) was glad to see us.

I'll fix the speedo tomorrow (the connector at the tranny gets cruddy) and do some shopping, then go back to Chiefland Thurs.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post