Lovely White Minnesota
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
My Backyard

My front yard

Here's how I would prefer looking at my front and back yard.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
Austin's annual South-by-Southwest Music festival starts next week. High yesterday 76 deg; birds singing, sun shining, guitars plunking on the shores of Town lake.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Dave, your SUMMER pictures make me almost miss living in NW Iowa.

The winter pictures...............well.........

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, Gunner you bad...

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
I'm constantly reminded why I'm FROM Minnesots, not IN Minnesota.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
I'm from Minnesots.

Roy, I had no idea you were from Minnesots. They were a hard-drinking bunch from Green Lake and Spicer I used to fish with. At least we started out the day fishing. As the day progressed, we became unable to deal with the backlashes those old pre-Zebco reels produced.

Sorry.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Wot dat white stuff all over Dave's yard? Did a cornstarch truck explode nearby? Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
OK I took those photos at 8:00 this morning. It is now 8:30 PM and it hasn't stopped yet. They are talking 20 inches which would be 10 inches above the record for this day.

I have had my big mama 8 1/2hp snowblower out ther twice and it hardly made a dent. I will be busy tomorrow morning for sure.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
As for me, I may have to mow the lawn.... Cool

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Well i guess i could rake the gravel on the lot we are renting but i think i will just water the flowers and tomatoes and go for a walk in the desert. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
El Segundo Bill - Chalk it up as a Freudian slip on my description of where I'm from.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
For all the rest of you guys - Jeez, stop rubbing it in, you're endangering Barthmobile. Dave, I apologize (but I cannot lie - I'm still glad I'm from there, not at there)

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Me Too!!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Now hey, I have been in Yuma when it was 107, I have been in El Segundo manytimes when it was 90 plus. I have walked Disney World in Amazon-tropical weather, I was in Fort Lewis, WA when it rained, rained, rained and rained. So in other words...been there done that.. Crap I've been here done this more than that... outta here....