Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    My Neighbor on CNN! I Cannot Believe My Neighbor Is On NATIONAL TV!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My Neighbor on CNN! I Cannot Believe My Neighbor Is On NATIONAL TV!
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
No big deal, just watching for thread drift. On reading my post it appeared to be an off topic, unsubstantiated statement based on my observations. Did not refer to Kevin's neighbors directly so I dumped it.

That said I can't say they are wrong, they have been ignored. I'm just not sure where their choice leads us. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
A quick observation:

When I saw this post, my first thought was "OH BOY, here we go," expecting a firestorm of vitriol, followed by the inevitable and depressing falling-out between members who had long coexisted here quite peacefully.

I think the thread speaks volumes to our members' civility and dedication to this site.

There are not many places, virtual or physical, where it would have panned out this way.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the thread speaks volumes to our members' civility and dedication to this site.

Thank you Quinn. Merry Christmas Cheers

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post