Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Kodak easy share system question.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kodak easy share system question.
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
In truth, the bricks are a textured vinyl covering, very easy to keep clean and always a good coversation starter.
And one of the last things I would expect to see in a coach. It looks real nice Danny. Cool

I also noted that your ceilings are vaulted and arched. How high is the interior - looks like 10-12 foot ceilings. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
I was dead serious Danny....You're SURE they were OEM?....They don't look like any I've seen in all the Barth puff pieces of '70's-80's era.
Maybe the Euros had a style all their own.....

Mine are OEM, plain leather with buttons, no skirting. The pedestals are both getting a case of the wobbles, so I'm shopping for new seats, along with new pedestals (elec. for drvr)

I really like the style of yours, and I'm partial to a heavy corduroy fabric - gonna put it on the sofa & goucho bed too, during winter layup, along with pleather wallcoverings.

Anyone with a lead on what I'm looking for?

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Lee, have you considered seats from a pick up with integral seat belts and shoulder harnesses? One of our members here did that. I hope to some day.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Still experimenting here. Let's see if I got three pix posted. Here's my TV stand mounted on the steering wheel.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Let's try this.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Now I'm back to frustration again. I click on th 15" size from photobucket but it comes out as little pictures. The Avatar setting remains yellow but the x goes to the size I want. The big pix were done the same as the small ones, but I can't get them to post the same. Never mind, I wasn't uploading to photobucket in full size. My bad!

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
"have you considered seats from a pick up with integral seat belts and shoulder harnesses?"

Not exactly Bill, but close....There's a van/minivan converter next to work that builds special control/seating vans for handicapped drivers. They actually throw away the factory seats....So far the problem has been lack of armrests on door side.....

When you say pick-up seats, are we talking mounting them on to an RV pedestal? An integral harness would be a plus for sure.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
When you say pick-up seats, are we talking mounting them on to an RV pedestal? An integral harness would be a plus for sure.

As I recall, the member who did it here found some with bases, electric controls, shoulder harnesses, everything. Don't know about the outside armrest, though. I think Windsor used seats from a convertible with integral belts.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post