Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Should I put fruit in my BEER?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Should I put fruit in my BEER?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
There are some beers brewed or fermented with fruit in the wort. (pronounced wert, definition here, for your information.
This is not the same as adding it to the drinking glass.

Question:
Should I put fruit in your glass of beer?

Choices:
Yes, I like a piece of fruit in my beer.
No, I do NOT want a piece of fruit in my beer.
Brand selection

Question:
What brand

Choices:
Blue Moon
Corona
Nosferatu
Holy Moses
Ice or other

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
There are some beers brewed or fermented with fruit in the wort. (pronounced wert, definition here, for your information.
This is not the same as adding it to the drinking glass.

This poll needs a brand selection, corona, blue moon yes ..others no!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some choices now

Only able to select one brand...what if you like two or more???

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
quote:
Some choices now

Only able to select one brand...what if you like two or more???

Unlike Chicago I only get one vote...not very sportsman like!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Much like a companion or spouse. You only get one or the other gets jealous.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Kevin is a tough old bird, been bit on the leg a lot he can take it!! If we get him in Minnesnowta at Snowtan we can throw him and a craft beer in the river!!

Brought this over to this topic.... .... that is OK as long as I have a Life jacket, and a sippy cup to protect my craft beer from river water dilution.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Personally I prefer Kriek aka Cherry Lambic beer from Belgium. Yes it is really really good, like most Belgian beer. And you can get a beer at McDonalds in Belgium too. cheers

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marvin + Doris, Do you mean the one with the metal cap and a cork under the bottle cap? If we are talking about the same-a-ting, that is my wife's first favorite beverage. I just went to check my glass collection and it is Lindeman's. Thumbs Up Is that the STUFF? Thumbs Up cheers

Picture of Jim_Rockford007
posted Hide Post
beer flavored beer is all I need , none of tha fancy crap.

Posts: 43 | Location: Auburndale,Fla | Member Since: 03-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
beer flavored beer
cheers
Beer is meant to be drunk as beer not some contaminted cocktail! Thumbs Up

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
quote:
Beer is meant to be drunk as beer not some contaminted cocktail!

Exactly , +1 Thumbs Up

I like Molson Golden . Our Canadian friends know how to make some excellent beer. Thumbs Up cheers

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Personally I prefer Kriek aka Cherry Lambic beer from Belgium. Yes it is really really good, like most Belgian beer. And you can get a beer at McDonalds in Belgium too. cheers

How did you take your Barth to Europe, Queen Lizzy?? Must have been a big ticket cost.. lol

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
You purists beer drinkers have got to get with todays world, if a 20 something, like my grand daughter wants to put lemonade, or grape juice in her beer, she feels she has the absolute right to do so.

Its a whole new world out there!! I hate it..lol

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
When I was growing up it was "egg in your beer", just before middle-age it was "bloody beer" and cream ale.
Beer, beer
why invent
a drink
you only RENT?

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post