Tools
Reply To This Topic

My Regency break down- FL GTG
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted
Hi! to all that attended the Hillsborough GTG 2013. Go to that forum (page 10) and see the surprising ending I added to my break down.

This sure did help put a pleasent end to our 50th wedding anniversary.

Jim & Barb Thumbs Up

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Good to hear on both counts Jim. We should set a date for Myakka State Park in April or May.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Let us know what you've got in mind. We'll leave the Keys April 1st or so, looking for a way to stall our return north. We would love to spend some more time with you folks! We're hoping to see Lenny and Judy as well while we're in Florida.

Temperatures will skyrocket into the 30's this weekend... the proverbial "January thaw?" Gosh, I haven't run the tractor for 3 days already! Cool

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post