Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth stories, bought and sold
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Former Glory
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
That was a long time ago, but the PO was a salesman at a huge dealership and grabbed the Euro because he knew what it was and thought he'd use it. After a year he put it up for 7800 if I rcall correctly, so I offered him 7. We always figured on putting a grand or so per year, and that's pretty much worked out, so we have about 17 G in her, and might get 5 on a good day. It doesn't matter, she's not for sale.

Posts: 6 | Location: Sarasota,Florida | Member Since: 11-22-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Former Glory
posted Hide Post
Cant figure how to respond to dannyz.
I think they are local.my ph 941 266 8005
Bob

Posts: 6 | Location: Sarasota,Florida | Member Since: 11-22-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Bob, I've got your # written down so you can delete it from here if you want. I'll try giving you a call after work today, around noon.

Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28 - Slide Show
454 Chevy

Venice, Florida

Posts: 3436 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Barth_Vader
posted Hide Post
I purchased my 85 28' regal from jerry...see his post on page two. I paid $4,000 for it. Working on some rust around the windshield. New throttle return spring, phenolic carb spacer and installed click lock vinyl flooring. Added 32" flat screen, blue ray player, new porcelin toilet. Main purchase so far was a like new 7kw onan that i got for $1300. Still under $6,000 and have used it a number of times since we got it...i'm in love. Someday hope to do a 12v cummmins swap with a 6 speed allison. Better than a second house payment for a new one!

Posts: 11 | Location: austin tx | Member Since: 07-15-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/15
Picture of Pgh. Pirate
posted Hide Post
'92 Breakaway, fully loaded, 37K miles, "shoes off interior", garaged. entirely stock. 16 mos. ago PO was asking 20, paid 17,8. Never had heard of Barth but recognized the Barth-difference. Everything worked great except refer. New cooling unit for $600 works great, (BTW, replacement no small task but doable - open to questions). One family trip to Myrtle. Children growing up fast and starting to disperse - Myrtle vacation was great medicine for the sorrow. This coach is my second love. I'm a car enthusiast and have owned hundreds over my lifetime. Never have I been so attached. BTW, not intimidated by the upkeep - modestly mechanical and this site is invaluable. Thanks to all.

Posts: 176 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post