Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

wanted to buy
 Login now/Join our community

posted
barth: we have a forsale forum for barth units. i feel strongly that it would great for a forum to ask for a specific barth [WANTED]for members only of course!

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good idea. Some don't want to go through the trouble of listing, pricing, don't think they can get anything for their Barth, etc etc. If someone were to put a 'wanted' post up, including what condition and price he was willing to pay, others might jump on it.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i agree jim there is lots apeople that use my system to check barth and ebay to see whats for sale...they been doing it for at least two years.i wouldnt mind doing it myself some times...

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
I agree too! I'm looking forward to retirement in a couple of years, so I'm really in no hurry at the moment. But it would be great to establish contact with someone who might be ready to part with their coach in the not-too-distant future.
Barthless in Seattle

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bernie parr:
i feel strongly that it would great for a forum to ask for a specific barth [WANTED]...
In the past, we've had members use the Swap Meet Forum for what you're talking about.

Here is excerpt from the header for that.

A place to look for the items you need, a place to get rid of the some of the stuff you don't. You may also request something that you're looking for. No SOB items allowed.

For me, when it comes to parting with something, everything I own is for sale. You want my Barth? Nova? Barthmobile.com? Contact me via PM and give me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours. hmm

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
me via PM and give me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.

..........wife and kids?

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
...me via PM and give me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
..........wife and kids?
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
...everything I own is for sale.
I don't own them... They own me. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
touche'

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post