Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

CONNECT
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Click Here is an interesting exercise anyone can do, if you have a computer. Use your birthday, go back 9 months. Google the top songs of that era in time. It will be the songs you listened to in the womb. You just may be able to connect with the vibrations you were formed with. Let us know how you connected. Thumbs Up cheers

Good luck Click

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hmm... "One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater..?" ROTFLMAO

(Actually I was 5 in 1958, loved that tune!)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5165 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Elvis was top 10 when I was conceived. I am connected and confused. This is a fun idea, but it was not mine. Hope everyone enjoys getting connected to the rhythm that was in the air back when....

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
It told me that only sheet music was available then and mom seldom spent time at grandmothers when she was playing the piano. She evidently did hum as she split wood while dad was out hunting food for dinner or doing field work so there would be stores for winter.
If you believe this you might believe Houston could win the world series.
whoops!

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post