Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Ef yoo wont to sale yor couch, heer's the man!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ef yoo wont to sale yor couch, heer's the man!
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the lead Danny. I see he's close to us, right up there in Nort Port. Geez. Wonder how much business this guy gets.... hmm

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Usually those guys want to give 50% or less of the value of the coach.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Not to worry Gary, I meant that comment tongue in cheek.......we have met some VERY interesting people since listing our Barth. My Dad's favorite comment comes to mind....
"Everyone brings happiness to this (home)
Some by coming - others by going"

It's been an experience. I never know that there were so many ways to "motivate a seller" and Tom and I both have learned a lot. We thought we'd been around the block before this, now we know we are just babes in the woods... head bang

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post