Cash Donations
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You're welcome...that's why I get paid the Big Buck$! Cool

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/14
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
BTW there is a piece of paper wrapped around my check. Don't throw it away. It's a free movie you can stream on line. Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while. Smiler

Cheers
Meric

Posts: 242 | Location: Sequim Washington | Member Since: 05-12-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba Barth:
BTW there is a piece of paper wrapped around my check. Don't throw it away. It's a free movie you can stream on line. Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while. Smiler
Barthmobile members are the best... Thumbs Up

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the newer members or anything remotely related to a recent post.

When the weather breaks I'll dedicate some decent time here. You'll have me back - I promise. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
So 1800 views and counting.. Did donations go up?

Posts: 242 | Location: Sequim Washington | Member Since: 05-12-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
Ok a few questions. What's up with the data tag project? Did you cash my check? Did you watch the movie? Are you feeling better? Are donations up?

Cheers
Meric

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba Barth:
Ok a few questions. What's up with the data tag project? Did you cash my check? Did you watch the movie? Are you feeling better? Are donations up?
In order...

Right now, I'm better suited to take directions from a PM. If you have data tag info to give me then send it via PM so I can put it up. I'm not able to keep up with the posts at this time. At least in a PM it's front and center for me to see.

Thank you for the donation - Just deposited it the other day.

Your free movie was The Money Pit and we watched it with another couple who just recently purchased their very own pit.

Better is a "Relative" term. So, in that regards, yeah it's a little better.

I don't want anyone to feel pressure to donate to this site and talking about it like this makes some donate out of guilt. There are far better causes to donate to then barthmobile.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
No need to be defensive, Bill.

At the bottom of the page is a link to the "Terms of Service." FIRST topic discussed is the fact that donations are NOT required and the site is free. Maybe a few more people should read this again...

Thanks again for your time. Do what you can, when you can. Family first, then job, then maybe BM.com.

With Spring on the way (?) hopefully you'll finally get some sleep. Be well, my friend.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
No guilt intended. Just questions and best wishes. Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

Spring is here they say.....

Cheers and much love from the West Coast.

Meric