Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1979 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/12
posted
I purchased my 1979 Barth in the fall of 2002.We drove it from Milwaukee to east central Ohio where I live. The following year a local rv
dealer installed new water heater, furnace repair,and misc. wiring. I had big plans for this coach but God had had other ideas,
four back surgeries, heart attack, and bypass. Last week , after seventeen years, we finally decided to sell it.
We sold it to Mr. and Mrs. John Arendash from Grafton Ohio. They own and operate The Garage Kustoms where they perform expert
and Prize winning renovations and modifications on automobiles and other vehicles. They have big plans for the Barth and we are
excited for them.
Their plans include complete interior and exterior renovations. Possibly a frame off renovation.It will be better than new.
They have the equipment and ability yo do this.
Look for updates from them as they are aware of Barthmobile .com.

Posts: 15 | Location: New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663 | Member Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry that you did not get to enjoy your Barth as you had planned .

I once heard that if you want to make God laugh , tell him "your" plans . Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Indeed, LIFE is what actually happens while we’re making other plans. Eeker
I have the utmost admiration for the men AND women here with the confidence and skill to perform amazing work, even while facing major life challenges. Salute
I hope you are beyond your challenges and ready to enjoy a vibrant life Tooling Along

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/12
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your kind words. We are not Barth(less).
In 2012 , realizing that I might not be to renovate the 79,
We bought VERY nice 1985 25 ft from an Oklahoma City gentleman.
A previous owner had put a beautiful paint job plus a new interior header. We draw admiring crowds where ever we go.
We added a transmission rebuild, new refrigerator, flush
toilet and misc. Nothing last forever. We've only been able to travel 4 days last year around Ohio. (Back pain)
Will try stimulator next wednesday from Cleveland Clinic.
If successful we will be home free. By the way, to Dick Dubbs, your bumper will finally be on the 79 Barth.

Posts: 15 | Location: New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663 | Member Since: 10-07-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
New refrigerator ?
I can relate to that...
just completed paying for Fisher Paykel residential ‘frig conversion, to the tune of three coach bucks. confusion

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post