Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

roy hawk jr
 Login now/Join our community

posted
just an article from flw outdoors..i am very proud of him!! who knows you might see him fishing a tournament where you are rving!! thanks..a proud dad! roy

living in beautiful southern illinois 77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Hey Hawk: Nice looking young Man and smart too I bet::::You have a right to be "PROUD" Jay

Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Congrats, thanks for sharing the article with us.

With the Castrol GTX shirt he looks more like a race car driver. Big Grin

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes when he is in front of cameras at the weigh ins (tournaments) and he is displaying the sponsors logos he is payed extra money by that sponsor..i guess i better get him a "BARTH" logo !! thanks for the kind words too..

living in beautiful southern illinois 77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post