Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

IOS updates from Apple
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
As you read it this my IPad has sent a message that a new update is waiting but I care little about this, Interesting is the Ipad refuses to rotate now and the keyboard no longer has a period, Where the period was is an exclamation point that types a comma, I have permanently disabled Windows from this process because each so called update has been removing features as they try to force everyone into the cloud, For recreational users it is true that some security risks might be increased but since we have no credit cards, emails, or links to the outside I prefer run my old MS complete office and print directly,

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom. I wish I had never ever updated my apple iPhone. When you update you cannot go back.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post