Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    No Colts fans?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

No Colts fans?
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Just looked at the members map and realized there are no Barths pinned in Indiana. Their home state! At least we know Billy T has a team in the Big Show. Great game tonight, but I picked Jets and Vikes. Oh well, it should be a great SB with the Saints and Colts.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not from Indy, but Peyton has Tennessee connections, sooo Cool. Besides, those guys from the French Quarter just beat the heck out of Bret. They don't got no respect for their elders Mad.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Drew Brees went to Purdue...maybe Hoosiers are conflicted...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll stand up for my hometown of Indy, tho the Colts weren't there when I grew up. And tho my dad and other family members were Purdue engineers, I wouldn't think there are many in the Hoosier state who are 'conflicted'. They're countin' on the colts.

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
from tennessee definetly a manning fan ! after tennessee of course

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
It sure was an awesome game, kept wondering who was trying to lose the game the most! I am glad the "Who Dats" pulled it out. It has been 43 long years that we have been waiting for this! Geaux Saints!!!

I am curious as to how many Katrina references will be used on Super Bowl Sunday.. I am sick of it...

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.