Tools
Reply To This Topic

photobucket
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Would someone tell me how to find Barth pictures on photobucket?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Hit "Reply" to a post and complete instructions are there. Bill N Y's out-of-pocket until Tuesday, so you can email me with photos attached and I'll do it if you can't upload.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hey, Rusty. Thanks for the info on the generator. Tells me what I should put into it before I replace it.
Re Photobucket--I was more interested in how you find a photo rather than how you upload one. I discovered that there is a number and wonder if there is some kind of index that tells you what the number contains. Those that are posted by individuals are self evident.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Unless a photo is placed in a particular folder,there's really no index. Bill N Y, when he has time, edits and groups pix.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
The pics I was looking for were in a folder titled '3742'. Maybe it could be a project for someone to produce an index so if someone was looking for 'Joe Blows 81 Barth, they could go on the Barth Photobucket site and know which folder it was in. Am I volunteering? Probably not. My skill on the computer is a little limited but if someone could show me how to do it, I might volunteer.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
The pics I was looking for were in a folder titled '3742'.

As I understand it the number is the number of the coach of the person who uploaded the photos. Bill explained to me that Barthmobile members have a file on Photobucket identified by thier coach number and they can dump any photos they want into that file.

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of weeble1560
posted Hide Post
Im going to use my phone to take pictures what size or setting should i be on to take and send pictures of plague and of coach.

Posts: 14 | Location: TOLEDO OHIO | Member Since: 08-06-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
If you send the photos to PB they all come back the right size. I think this is one reason why Bill likes us to do it that way. If we directly link then there is no standard format applied.

Definitely get some pics of those coaches! Smiler

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of weeble1560
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve

Posts: 14 | Location: TOLEDO OHIO | Member Since: 08-06-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If I understand this Voodoo magic internet stuff correctly, this site has a certain bandwidth to maintain, and pictures submitted through Photobucket use their bandwidth instead of Barthmobiles, so we can post all the pix we want without using up space. ???

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Not bandwidth, but storage capacity.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke