Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New owner in Minnesota
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Bob & Yvonne M.
posted
Hi everyone. We are Bob and Yvonne Miller, located in White Bear Lake, MN and have recently purchased a Barth. It is a 97 38ft Monarch, previously owned by Ed and Deb Richardson of Ortona, FL. We have known Ed and Deb since 2012 as we winter across the street from them. I have followed Barth since the mid 80s as a quality built coach so I was not unfamiliar with them, as opposed to many people I talk with.

We drove it home a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed our trip and getting used to the Barth. We are not new to motor homes as we have owned a 1978 GMC motorhome that we bought in 1982. We raised our two daughters in it and have restored it a couple of times so I think I know every nut, bolt and mechanical part in it. It is a beauty and plan to keep it because it is part of the family.

We will be attending the Barth get together in Minnesota in June and look forward to meeting Dana and everyone else who will be there.

Bob. (have not yet set up the info for the signature)

Posts: 43 | Location: White Bear Lake, MN  | Member Since: 03-24-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bob & Yvonne, Looking forward to meeting you at the Minnesnowta GTG next month!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We have the 98 Monarch with your same paint scheme! Know Deb and Ed well. We are looking forward to meeting you in June!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,
Ed told me about you and that you can answer any question I might have. Smiler Also that your coach is the same color design. thanks for the response and I am looking forward to meeting you as well.

Posts: 43 | Location: White Bear Lake, MN  | Member Since: 03-24-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed,
I didn't see your post at first, but thanks for the welcome. Dana said you were coming from CA which is really great. I am looking forward to meeting you as well.
PS-Ed Richardson mentioned you as well because he said I will continue seeing post from Ed but that's not him. Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Thanks for jumping on and introducing yourself Bob We look forward to meeting you and The Mrs. less than a month to the Minnesnowta get together at Morristown. It will be interesting to compare the similarities and differences between the four monarchs.

I don’t even try to type out on my phone this is talk to text I couldn’t get my phone to understand your wife’s name even though I know what it is just trying to eat my lunch at work and only have my phone to go off of.

Welcome welcome welcome welcomes

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
A big welcome to Bob and Yvonne. Looking forward to meeting the two of you at Morristown. from Kenny and Kazy and Rehbien (our dog).

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bob and Yvonne,

You guys have a great coach. We saw Deb and Ed at the Florida GTG.

Bill and Sherrie

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Welcome Bob and Yvonne!

Looking forward to meeting another Minnesnowta Barth family and seeing another awesome Monarch at Morristown!

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post