Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

snow
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
They had a nice photo in the local paper. If I did not use the paper as firestarter yet, maybe I can get it scanned somehow.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
LOL ROTFLMAO

I grew up in north dakota--------Florida is much better in the winter Smiler

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the
holidays for a little fun

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Just read the story posted by Kris and Tina again. Big Grin Can't wait for that first snow ... (none in TN yet).

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
BUMP - enjoy Kris&Tinas post on page 1.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
This is from my neighbor. They had another foot since... (I live across the lake)

I think he's had enough... ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Tell him where to find the keys to your other Barth and point him South - quickly before it's too late! ROTFLMAO

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Grand Rapids MI this morning 0 (zero) F ffffffff. Fairbanks Alaska = 6 F this morning.
Beautiful fluffy great skiing snow, plenty of it. Now they got rain in the forecast and 44 F on Sunday for Michigan. That will be a mess

I believe Steve's other Barth left him for another and moved to the South already ROTFLMAO

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So you guys do not what cold weather is,,,-29F here last night yes it is the coldest it has ever been in Clinton! I just read tonight it is going to -31F, this is not wind chill it is the temperature.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30...west-trnd/index.html

I know it is getting critical when beer cannot get delivered because it is too cold Eeker

posted Hide Post
Holly and I are leaving for Florida fri done with this cold global warming bullshit when i get there this year im putting a new cruise control unit in the Barth and replacing all heating hoses of engine to the front.I will also be fixing the leveling system.Last year I put new rear springs in which makes the Barth sit real nice now and ride and handle better. I also put a new 3000 watt power inverter stay safe out there be perpared for anything this weather can kill

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone heading to Florida look us up or if you need a stop off let me know we have room to park your Barth in driveway we will be in Florida till June Evan

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Ok this is not winter this is frozen hell, last night,,,-33F and wind chill -55f. almost 75 years and never experienced this before, now they say the weekend may be in the 60's, then next week back to zero. I love the Midwest.. Deadhorse

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
....and, of course, there is no such a thing as climate change...
and global warming is a hoax!!!

http://www.globalclimatescam.c...te-change-is-a-hoax/

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post