Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Sun Visor
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where to find replacement sun visors from 1996 coaches? It's the maunal adjustable one that swivels from front to side window?
Thanks,
Barb
rugdlr@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Member Since: 06-28-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
rugdl: You could try, www.colawsrvsalvage.com . They are in Missouri, on Interstate 44 about 20 miles from Kansas, they had 2 Barths (not a lot left to them) the last time we went( fall 2006). They will reply to your Email and ship. I found mud flaps, vent covers, but no over sized rims that I was after ( still looking). Hope this helps. Its worth the work to own a Barth. Big Grin

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Barb: I thought you would have several replies by now but this might help. When restoring older cars I use a variety of upholstery shops and they can rebuild the visors. They have the cardborad and sew new coverings onto them. They can weld the broken latches and install new springs. This is not a hard job and was usually just thrown in when I got the interior completely redone. So far I have not seen many that they could not fix, including installing lighted mirrors where there were none if you want them. I would just call a few custom car body shops and ask who they use.
Good luck
Hawk-57 (restored twice)

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hawk-57.........Izzat a Studebaker or Packard?

Always had the hots for a 57 Packard Hawk. Closest I ever got was the blower off one. Paxton VS57S, as I recall. Used it on several cars.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post