Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    S.O.B., but interesting......
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

S.O.B., but interesting......
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
With apologies to Dave for violating this forum.......But every once in awhile there's an SOB coach for sale that's just plain interesting to look at.....maybe older, usually unique, probably dated, but with character that's missing in today's wood-n-plastic, staples-n-glue offerings....

...This is one of them:

http://usedmotorhome.com/xq/asp.Public_Details/type.cla...l+class+a+diesel.htm

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee, they were cool looking. Needs a SERIOUS re-do and put on a interior DIET. Our Barth HAD pink and mauve, and it was Barth's show coach and was pictured on all factor literature, oh how our likes change. Our Barth is a whole different coach with very light and cheeri colors. The same could be with this 1962, but it will still be a 62. I love to look at them too Lee. If I could figure out my scanner I would send in a picturre of a SUPER COOL 1948 orginal Grayhound. What a head turner it would be as a RV. I would love to see more pictures of the old ones on someones site?????

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Dale,

Probably like you, I'm a sucker for old and unusual motorhomes...Some were ahead of their time - others were probably better off left on the drawing board.....

I've posted this site before, but some of the newer Barthmobile members may enjoy it:

http://www.kwyjibo.com/rv/

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I hope you will understand, I will let this go because it is so interesting. However, we do have to keep the Barths for sale exclusively Barths. By puting this coach here then some will look at this before seeing the Barths below it. I think if you find a cool coach then show it under Misc and other stuff.

Hope you understand. There is a website called www.busnuts.com and that is where I go to get my bus overload.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG! it's like a barbie dollhouse on wheels!

that thing is just begging for me to demo the interior and replace it w/ less PINK. was this from liberace's estate?

:-)

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post